Nebraska's Fanbase

All Big Ten jobs are destination jobs. Name one coach that has left ANY Big Ten Program voluntarily in the last two decades to coach at a "bigger" college program besides Brett Bielema.

Nick Saban didn't leave Mich St for LSU? Gary Barnett didn't leave Northwestern for Colorado? Bill O'Brien didn't leave Penn St for the Houston Texans?

In general, I agree with you. Most coaches leave due to poor performance or retirement.

All Big Ten jobs are destination jobs. Name one coach that has left ANY Big Ten Program voluntarily in the last two decades to coach at a "bigger" college program besides Brett Bielema.

Since you gave me 2 decades, I’ll go with Nick Saban. He left MSU at the end of the 1999 season to coach LSU. Didn’t even stick around for the bowl game.

Since you gave me 2 decades, I’ll go with Nick Saban. He left MSU at the end of the 1999 season to coach LSU. Didn’t even stick around for the bowl game.

Ok. You're right. Should have put one. But usually they get forced out or retire.

Nick Saban didn't leave Mich St for LSU? Gary Barnett didn't leave Northwestern for Colorado? Bill O'Brien didn't leave Penn St for the Houston Texans?

In general, I agree with you. Most coaches leave due to poor performance or retirement.

Houston Texans aren't another college. I forgot about Barnett leaving NW, and thought Saban was earlier.

Latest posts