Nebraska's 2010 schedule has been modified

cuinknk

Nebraska's 2010 schedule has been modified (from a tOSU board)

20870_1320889703149_1258016859_30800624_7399739_n.jpg

Scout.com: some updates to Nebraskas 2010 schedule

Last edited:
All the conference games are against..... Texas... nice. Would those be considered a "neutral site"?

Pretty lightweight non-conference schedule for the Cornshuckers.

You got that right, brother.

We have our ex-AD Steve Pederson (now at Pitt) to thank for that patty cake non-conference schedule. He was the one who hired Callahan. Boy were we happy to see him go. However, over the next few years our noncon schedule gets a bit better... (Osborne-scheduled games).

2011: Fresno State, Washington, Wyoming (one open date)
2012: Southern Miss, UCLA (two open dates)
2013: Wyoming, Southern Miss, UCLA (one open date)
2014: Fresno State, Miami (2)
2015: Southern Miss, Miami (2)
2016: Fresno State, Tennessee, Wyoming (1)
2017: Tennessee (3)

I would like to see some SEC opponents on there as well. Still plenty of time to get that scheduled. I expect, with Big 10 competition, we will need better noncon schedules in order to adequately rev up for conference play. Gone are the awful days of Kansas State-like noncon scheduling.

I would like to see some SEC opponents on there as well. Still plenty of time to get that scheduled. I expect, with Big 10 competition, we will need better noncon schedules in order to adequately rev up for conference play. Gone are the awful days of Kansas State-like noncon scheduling.

Yeah but you might want to soften up that non conference schedule now that you are in the B10. Gone are your easy conference games agains the B12 North. The only gimmee game you have now is playing Minnesota every year.

Re: Nebraska's 2010 schedule has been modified (from a tOSU board)

Many of you don't seem to "get it." They aren't playing TEXAS all those games, they are still playing Iowa St, Kansas, etc. The joke is that all those schools have "sold out" and become campuses of UT.

Latest posts