Nebraska - Real or Bad Boob Job

WinOneThisCentury

Everyone is suddenly talking about the Huskers as "explosive" and "uber talented"...well I say they are still a bad boob job pretending to be the real deal.

I could be proven wrong this week at MSU...but I don't think so. Based on the way the ACC has looked lately, their win over Miami isn't like beating the Canes from 80s you know. I'll be shocked if MSU can't make them one dimensional and force Armstrong to beat them with his arm.

I also think Cook will pick them apart...but that's why you play the games, right.

Everyone is suddenly talking about the Huskers as "explosive" and "uber talented"...well I say they are still a bad boob job pretending to be the real deal.

I could be proven wrong this week at MSU...but I don't think so. Based on the way the ACC has looked lately, their win over Miami isn't like beating the Canes from 80s you know. I'll be shocked if MSU can't make them one dimensional and force Armstrong to beat them with his arm.

I also think Cook will pick them apart...but that's why you play the games, right.

Michigan State will Derek Vinyard the bug eaters this weekend. I predict 17+ point shalacking.

They have the most playmakers in the West on O. I don't think MSU will make them one-dimensional. Armstrong is a good thrower when he doesn't have to throw. Beck will probably make him throw too much.

Defensively they will be tested.

I think Nebraska will score 5 times....means 15-35 points. If they 31 or 35 I think they'll win. Anything less will make it tough on them.

I also think the west is coming down to the last 2 weeks of the seasonn, and Minny won't be a factor

They have the most playmakers in the West on O. I don't think MSU will make them one-dimensional. Armstrong is a good thrower when he doesn't have to throw. Beck will probably make him throw too much.

Defensively they will be tested.

I think Nebraska will score 5 times....means 15-35 points. If they 31 or 35 I think they'll win. Anything less will make it tough on them.

I also think the west is coming down to the last 2 weeks of the seasonn, and Minny won't be a factor

Hmmm...ok...if the bug eaters score 35 on MSU...I'll eat your hat.

Well, behind all those turn overs they comited against Iowa last year, I could see an explosive team. And here they are. I think they're really good. However, they have not played a good defense yet (who has?).

Anyone who watched the McNeese State game knows the answer.

Yes, that is the only DLine that controlled the Los, or at least neuturalized it. MSU is obviously stouter. Neb offense is setup to expose MSU when they guess wrong. Weird, but Iowa's base, physical, keep it in front of you D is more apt to slow and frustrate Neb.

Matchups...and Neb will matchup with sparty.

Well, behind all those turn overs they comited against Iowa last year, I could see an explosive team. And here they are. I think they're really good. However, they have not played a good defense yet (who has?).

Iowa took those turnovers, they weren't gimmies. Iowa was a bad matchup for NU last year, especially w/out Martinez

I've been anticipating this MSU/Nebraska game for weeks now so we can see just how good the Huskers really are. It's not like they have played a lot of world class defenses to this point. MSU definitely has the horses to slow down AA and make Nebraska 1 dimensional.

Can't wait to watch it.

If Nebraska can't score on MSU, I'm not sure if any team in the BIG will be able to. They might have the best RB & WR in the B1G. Armstrong isn't incredibly accurate but he's throwing for 200 yards per game & can hurt you with his legs.

Win or lose, IMO they still have a leg up on Iowa & Wisconsin until those 2 teams solve their QB issues. They'll have to beat Wisconsin on the road which is a tough task but playing at Kinnick won't be a big disadvantage to them.

Should be a pretty even game. MSU doesn't have nearly the D they had last year. I'd say the only real advantage is playing in East Lansing.

Their QB is the anti Ruddock, great deep ball but no touch on the short stuff. This week MSU won't need 9 guys to stop alibaba so I expect 3-4 picks.

Should be a pretty even game. MSU doesn't have nearly the D they had last year. I'd say the only real advantage is playing in East Lansing.

Only one team exposed the on D, and it's probably one of the top offenses in the country...at home. I think their d is pretty damn good and their offense is pretty damn good too. Connor Cook is far and away the best QB in the league to date this year. It's not close.

I just can't believe Nebraska is that good based on what I saw last year. I know they had a lot of injuries, but I'm just not sold. This week will answer a lot of questions. I think their defense is waaaay overrated at this point based on who they played. MSU is going to score in droves.

Only one team exposed the on D, and it's probably one of the top offenses in the country...at home. I think their d is pretty damn good and their offense is pretty damn good too. Connor Cook is far and away the best QB in the league to date this year. It's not close.

I just can't believe Nebraska is that good based on what I saw last year. I know they had a lot of injuries, but I'm just not sold. This week will answer a lot of questions. I think their defense is waaaay overrated at this point based on who they played. MSU is going to score in droves.

I agree that Nebraska doesn't appear to have any real upgrades on their D from last year. Throw out any transitive property non sense you're using, Washington State played Oregon better than MSU did. At this point, just about every team in the top 25 could knock each other off.

I agree that Nebraska doesn't appear to have any real upgrades on their D from last year. Throw out any transitive property non sense you're using, Washington State played Oregon better than MSU did. At this point, just about every team in the top 25 could knock each other off.

Good point on the "transitive property" (I'm not sure it means what you think it means) stance. This has been a tough year to figure...Pitt's running game looks all world against us and then they lose to Akron. VT beats OSU badly, and then proceeds to lose. Oregon looks all world on offense then can't take out WS...and several more head scratchers.

I'm sure things will become more predictable as we move along, but right now, still crap shoot city a little bit as far as match ups go.

The only thing we can really count on at this point is that Iowa will play a lot of close games.

they'll likely get an azz whooping like Iowa laid on them last year

Certainly, their 'vaunted' offense is going to get its TOUGHEST test, with the MSU defense at
Spartan's stadium on Saturday.

Expect the school of Nowledge to not look very smart on Sunday morning.

Good point on the "transitive property" (I'm not sure it means what you think it means) stance. This has been a tough year to figure...Pitt's running game looks all world against us and then they lose to Akron. VT beats OSU badly, and then proceeds to lose. Oregon looks all world on offense then can't take out WS...and several more head scratchers.

I'm sure things will become more predictable as we move along, but right now, still crap shoot city a little bit as far as match ups go.

The only thing we can really count on at this point is that Iowa will play a lot of close games.

I'm pretty happy about this weeks games. Lots of games to base where teams truly are this week.

I will refrain from my zealous attitude of genuine hate for Lil Debbie. I want to see Faux Pelini in a pressure packed game to see if he will melt down again. If he does then his team will soon follow suit, most teams take on the personality of it's coach. All it takes is a little something to go wrong...and the real Pelini will step back to the plate. Nebraska is good...however if you make them throw the football that is a bonus. ALso an offensive team capable of drives and a few big plays will make Lil Debbie wish she was a twinkie.

If Sparty can limit Abdullah, nebbys offense will be altered...significantly. if they can cover in zero coverage on top of that...nebby could struggle.

Wanna beat nebbys defense...run straight at Gregory...he's good if he can just pass rush...but average against a power run game.

One can hope. I don't care for sparty, but I would like them to beat up nebby...badly.

Latest posts