Nebraska LB Ernest Huasuman

Listened to another site's podcast that had him as a big time "get" for whoever gets his pledge......and only a freshman. Can only grow momentum and interest by others in our program if we land players at this level. The TE from Michigan would sweeten this up as well.

Patience needed to judge net gain vs net loss when portal entries settle. The program is hardly falling apart because of players leaving..........something about the forest for the trees I recall. Departures have the inside lane at the track for attention at his point but doesn't mean they win the race.

I saw Mosai Newsome is also in the portal. Any chance we are in on him as well? Weren’t we high on him coming out of HS?

Ernest would be huge to fill in for Jacobs.

I saw Mosai Newsome is also in the portal. Any chance we are in on him as well? Weren’t we high on him coming out of HS?

Ernest would be huge to fill in for Jacobs.

And his brother ('23 recruit?) is still interested in us, right?

If Benson comes back then you are looking at Higgins, Benson, and EH as your starters. The 2nd half of the year I thought Higgins really came on.

Listened to another site's podcast that had him as a big time "get" for whoever gets his pledge......and only a freshman. Can only grow momentum and interest by others in our program if we land players at this level. The TE from Michigan would sweeten this up as well.

Patience needed to judge net gain vs net loss when portal entries settle. The program is hardly falling apart because of players leaving..........something about the forest for the trees I recall. Departures have the inside lane at the track for attention at his point but doesn't mean they win the race.
The rumor that Erick All will be following McNamara to Iowa is getting legs. With Lachey, we would have a heck of a one-two punch next season.

At this point I would believe Parker can make a defense out of 5 fish and 2 loafs of bread. It's not out of the possibility that Jacobs returns if he doesn't get the offer he wants.

We can talk about great players coming into the program but we all know where the biggest challenge emulates from. I haven't heard anything out of camp Kinnick, The longer it is quiet the more unlikely a change will be made. I hope I am wrong.

Is it good that there is a possibility that some of these good players may come to Iowa? Of course it is and it does bring some hope to the program. I would feel even better however if Brian would step down to a position coach or move on.

Latest posts