Nebraska Guard Jervay Green Suspended Indefinetely

Hawk1960

Fred has suspended starting guard Jervay Green. He was averaging 10 ppg and 5 rbg and was there best 3 point threat. They are now down to 8 scholarship players.

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 5.14.55 PM.png

How the hell did Nebraska take Indiana to OT tonight at Indiana? I know Indiana was coming off the big Louisville win. But Nebraska is really bad.

How the hell did Nebraska take Indiana to OT tonight at Indiana? I know Indiana was coming off the big Louisville win. But Nebraska is really bad.

Watched the last couple minutes of regulation. Burke hit some big shots down the stretch. Teams are inconsistent, to say the least.

I watched the last half of the game. Indiana did not play well. They looked fatigued. They played Connecticut in New York and didn't have much time to recover and practice. To Nebraska's credit they shot the three ball real well to push the game into OT. NE played a zone defense and Indiana had difficulty getting the ball into a post player and was settling for 3 point shots. IU finally got the ball inside the lane area and pulled away in OT.

Nebraska plays with four guards and a center and they do have some quickness. You do not want to think you can let down and still win easily. They will get some home wins. They do have guards that can shoot well from three.

Nebraska played very hard. Have to give them some credit. Indiana looked lethargic and was only 5 for 25 from 3 point range. They should have been pounding it in to the paint more.

Nebraska played very hard. Have to give them some credit. Indiana looked lethargic and was only 5 for 25 from 3 point range. They should have been pounding it in to the paint more.
Thanks! I didn’t watch any of the game and just saw the final score.

I watched the last half of the game. Indiana did not play well. They looked fatigued. They played Connecticut in New York and didn't have much time to recover and practice. To Nebraska's credit they shot the three ball real well to push the game into OT. NE played a zone defense and Indiana had difficulty getting the ball into a post player and was settling for 3 point shots. IU finally got the ball inside the lane area and pulled away in OT.

Nebraska plays with four guards and a center and they do have some quickness. You do not want to think you can let down and still win easily. They will get some home wins. They do have guards that can shoot well from three.
Thanks! That’s how tired I was last night. I got TT beating Louisville mixed up with Indiana beating Connecticut. I guess winning that 2 team parlay just melded those games together in my head. Dumb!

Nebby is not going to be the for sure win some have been saying , they have actually looked decent in both B10 games so far

And they beat Purdue ...

Hol up a sec there. First ever triple double in school history??? Nebraska has really never had a basketball program before it seems. Also, is this the same team that destroyed Virginia like two weeks ago? College basketball is super weird.

Nebby is not going to be the for sure win some have been saying , they have actually looked decent in both B10 games so far

I watched the end of the Nebraska game and I thought they looked good awful. It was like Indiana was trying to give them the game and they were even drilling 3s, yet they still sucked so bad they couldn't accept the gift. They way they got to overtime was reminiscent of our game against them last year. If they threw up a 3, it was going in.

Man now I'm thinking of that game last year. Holy cow that was a heart breaker. I wonder how much better our seed would have been had we won that game? It cost us a way better shot at a sweet 16 I'm sure.

Latest posts