Nebraska Fans...

DFaceHawkeye

So, I live in western Iowa. Today, I ran into a Nebraska fan and he's showing off this new shirt he just got in the mail. As I'm reading it, he says "they're only $10 if you want one."

The shirt says "Nebraska Football" and "Big Ten Champs 2011."

It was bad enough dealing with them before, it's starting to get real bad...

Nebraska Fans = Delusional Fans
It is one thing to have a proud tradition, but to be that brash is just over the edge. Tom Osborne's philosophy (I heard him speak many times) was a simple one, "Respect EVERYONE, and fear no one." I don't think that means printing up shirts like that.

I worked with a fella that is a HUGE Nebraska fan. One day while talking smack about how great they are, he mentioned the large "N" and says, "That "N" stands for knowledge." Me and the other co-workers about wet ourselves. N for Knowledge.

Can you please tell me where to get one? I'd love to have one to wear around town when NU falls on their face next year in the Big Ten.

Man.. If I were in their place with that schedule next year.. man, I'd be worried.. not scared.. but, I'd definitely wait to make those sort of comments until we actually did it.

Was this gomer a red-headed redneck wearing bibs, huge red cowboy hat, and rocking an ear of corn, while chanting "go big red"? Typical NU fan.

Personally, I want one of those shirts. I can't wait wear it after the BigTen hands them there ***** next year :)

Par for the course with those fans. When it all falls apart, they will have some interesting excuses.

So, I live in western Iowa. Today, I ran into a Nebraska fan and he's showing off this new shirt he just got in the mail. As I'm reading it, he says "they're only $10 if you want one."

I think the funniest thing I heard was they are going to have to rename Iowa - IOA because the W stays in Nebraska. I think they sold those shirts until they got their schedule. Actually for as much as I have read and been told about those shirts, I have yet to see one. Granted other than work, I stay on the good side of the river. When they whine about their schedule, I just reminded them of the schedule Iowa played last year.

I worked with a fella that is a HUGE Nebraska fan. One day while talking smack about how great they are, he mentioned the large "N" and says, "That "N" stands for knowledge." Me and the other co-workers about wet ourselves. N for Knowledge.

welcome to the boards!! :)

I saw Kansas State students printed up shirts that said "Better dead than Red" I thought that was a good idea. Have black shirts with that in gold writing when we flood into Lincoln next year

I personally think that shirt smacks of the arrogance that so many view Nebraska fans as being.

I'd still like to know how those shirts were made. I seriously doubt they are offically licensed by the UNL, not to mention having the rights to market the Big 10 brand.

Latest posts