Nebraska beats us for another Hoop recuit

Unless Fran finds a can't miss high level recruit , I hope he saves one scholarship for spring.

Im a Fran fan, but Zero "can't miss" recruits on Iowa resume so far. Still waiting.

To me can't miss guys play in games like McDonald's AA game - All Americans and please don't call Gessell or Woody can't miss guys. He has had a few kids do well that he recruited, but zero "can't miss" guys to date.

His mom played basketball there and his dad played football there. What do you expect?

Iowa football just got an Ohio football recruit with an OSU offer where both parents went to OSU. Now, I know that is perhaps an outlier, but sometimes surprising things can happen.

Morrow was always Nebraska's to lose, so not surprised. Miles is having quite the recruiting year....

Iowa football just got an Ohio football recruit with an OSU offer where both parents went to OSU. Now, I know that is perhaps an outlier, but sometimes surprising things can happen.

The only recruit that I know of from Ohio that picked us over them true, but his brother plays here so I wouldn't call it the same thing. He's the only exception to the rule. Hopefully that changes but it won't until we start winning more. Not being negative, just realistic.

Morrow was always Nebraska's to lose, so not surprised. Miles is having quite the recruiting year....

Miles is a great coach and recruiter and with the new facilities they have, we'll have to get used to Nebraska being much better.

Miles is a great coach and recruiter who has yet to charge after a ref or get tossed from a game.

#nebraskawinning

They beat us on Morrow, we beat them on Hubbard. Seems to me we're even.

I think it is fair to say that Fran is a pretty average recruiter so far. How about some young blood in the assistants that can recruit? I really think that his on the court behavior and playing a bunch of players turns off many recruits.

Latest posts