Nebraska at Rutgers -needs a thread

NCHawker

1 minute remaining in the first quarter. Nebraska trails 10 zip. They really are crappy. N has given up 2 deep passes, had a punt blocked and threw an interception. They also had a false start that hurt a drive.

dang I didn't realize they stunk that bad.

And what's the deal with the trumpet (like from a movie) i've heard it at Nebraska, Missouri and now at Rutgers

Nebraska will have tapped out by the time they play Iowa.

i know, each season in September I think this is the year they'll catch the Hawks. Then the season starts and they look like gooo. Then they recover and give the hawks a game, but they loose.

giphy.gif

Nebraska.

Rutgers has about 7 quarterbacks and I can't remember who played against the Hawks. So is Simon the sucky one?

After watching the game last night while Nebraska is still not good it showed that they definelty had a Scott Frost problem. It really showed holy shit was he a terrible coach. The way that coach exacuted that last 5 mintues was pure pefection.

After watching the game last night while Nebraska is still not good it showed that they definelty had a Scott Frost problem. It really showed holy shit was he a terrible coach. The way that coach exacuted that last 5 mintues was pure pefection.
Agreed. They also had a huge assist from the Rutgers DB who committed the personal foul with about 3 minutes left. Had the third down stop and it was completely unnecessary. That ended any real chance they had to come back.

Latest posts