Nebby

They don't use a clock though...it probably happens more than we realize.

I know that they don't use a clock, but they are supposed to be able to accurately time 5 seconds manually.

I agree that it likely happens quite a bit, but if I had to guess, they err on the long side rather than short-changing the inbounding team (just a guess) and that they are generally less than 1/2 a second off. That is a 10% error.

I know that they don't use a clock, but they are supposed to be able to accurately time 5 seconds manually.

I agree that it likely happens quite a bit, but if I had to guess, they err on the long side rather than short-changing the inbounding team (just a guess) and that they are generally less than 1/2 a second off. That is a 10% error.
I would think they'd count slower rather than faster as well, but who knows what the refs are doing anymore!?!?

It was a combination of terrible game planning (not running their 5 starters off the court), ridiculous luck (Nebraska's 3 point shooting), and Nebraska fans being gay with each other in the stands.

It was a combination of terrible game planning (not running their 5 starters off the court), ridiculous luck (Nebraska's 3 point shooting), and Nebraska fans being gay with each other in the stands.

I buy this as the most accurate explanation.

I don't know how the stupid refs didn't T up the fans.

Latest posts