Nebby Tix

I agree but if they already knew the demand was going to be uber high and there was no chance in hell for normal folks to get them then the university should have just said in the application that due to high demand these tickets are only available to 400 point donors. Would have saved a lot of trouble and heartache for those who really thought they had a chance.

And then for some reason the 400 point donors don't buy them all and they have to come back and say they DO have tickets. They did it the only way they really could.

Did they send you an email letting you know or what? my dad buys our tickets as he has well over 400 pts and didnt' get an email either way (got them or didn't)

In most things like this no news is good news. They send out the "sorry" letters to everyone before they send the "good news" letters.

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that most requests for this game will be denied. It is the most anticipated game next year by both fanbases. Hell, you can't even hardly get tickets to Minnesota. What did you expect at Nebraska? If you want to go, shell out the cash and stop whining.

It's a bit unfortunate that they allowed their biggest donors (mostly corporations) to secure up to 6 tickets. That leaves us low-life, regular donors out in the cold. You know, those of us who actually take $$$ out of our back pocket, not out of the corporate cash-register. Those who choose season tickets over vacations or other things around the house. We're proles I guess.

Not the ones who donate millions of dollars to upgrade the stadium and other facilities?!!! Oh no!

Latest posts