Nebby only had 270+ yards of offense

I'm one of the selfish guys that seriously wants to see all other BIG TEN teams lose every game whether conference play or not regardless of the fact that the others winning makes the conference look better. That said, I think the west looked weak in week one and see it as Wisconsin or Iowa's to lose. My fear is that of those teams that struggled in the opener there's a good chance they'll improve and be contenders or play spoilers directly impacting the conference race.

Not sure Nebby can rely on their D scoring half their points in this one.
In my long shot this week, I took the under 65.5. But really everything is kind of a long shot this time of year.
I mean look either team could win this one.
I have a slight lean on it, but not enough to move me off of my line.
Same with the Hawks, they could absolutely destroy Rutgers or not. But the line on it is right where I just can't get much of a lean to cover or not. It's a really tight week. That's why people jumped so hard on just a few games this week. Moving Maryland's and Nebraska's games lines several points. There just wasn't much that was interesting.
If you can find more than 4 or 5 lines you feel good about this week, more power to you. Tough sledding.

Last edited:
See???

I speak the truth, mofos.

In my long shot this week, I took the under 65.5. But really everything is kind of a long shot this time of year.
I mean look either team could win this one.
I have a slight lean on it, but not enough to move me off of my line.
Same with the Hawks, they could absolutely destroy Rutgers or not. But the line on it is right where I just can't get much of a lean to cover or not. It's a really tight week. That's why people jumped so hard on just a few games this week. Moving Maryland's and Nebraska's games lines several points. There just wasn't much that was interesting.
If you can find more than 4 or 5 lines you feel good about this week, more power to you. Tough sledding.

Now that is the truth Fry. 1/2 point under in OT , with a Nebby meltdown.
You can't get more accurate.
That game was tight on every level. Ot made it even tighter.

I'm one of the selfish guys that seriously wants to see all other BIG TEN teams lose every game whether conference play or not regardless of the fact that the others winning makes the conference look better. That said, I think the west looked weak in week one and see it as Wisconsin or Iowa's to lose. My fear is that of those teams that struggled in the opener there's a good chance they'll improve and be contenders or play spoilers directly impacting the conference race.
You can bet NW will be better.

I jumped on that right away and got Colorado at +4 1/2 feeling pretty good about this one.

tenor.gif

This is also me...I have no conference pride. I root against every team. Hate them all especially, Nebraska, Michigan, Michigan state, Ohio state, penn state, northwestern and Wisconsin.

This is also me...I have no conference pride. I root against every team. Hate them all especially, Nebraska, Michigan, Michigan state, Ohio state, penn state, northwestern and Wisconsin.

Unfortunately I don't even find great joy when one of them upset the others. Still pisses me off that one of them won.

Latest posts