nebby bar in wdm

bhawkn30

Is there a bar in wdm where lilred daisy pickers congregate? I'd love to watch the meltdown take place on their faces when wisky so graciously welcomes them to the B10 :)

Is there a bar in wdm where lilred daisy pickers congregate? I'd love to watch the meltdown take place on their faces when wisky so graciously welcomes them to the B10 :)

I think most of them expect to lose this one anyway. Now if they cant get more than 14 points, I think they will melt down.
I asked my women and her family, what the big deal was, it's Bucky, not the super bowl. They said they are very worried about that game. I said why we been playing them for 100 years or so. They asked and whats your record? It kind of shut them up. Then they start to get this look of, "we ain't in Kansas anymore".

bhawkn30, its the chicken coop. Cmon bye and have a beer with us. MOST of use are pretty realistic, and understand Sat night could be tough, so probably no meltdowns.

I think most of them expect to lose this one anyway. Now if they cant get more than 14 points, I think they will melt down.
I asked my women and her family, what the big deal was, it's Bucky, not the super bowl. They said they are very worried about that game. I said why we been playing them for 100 years or so. They asked and whats your record? It kind of shut them up. Then they start to get this look of, "we ain't in Kansas anymore".

Interesting Factoid: Since 1980, Iowa is 20-8-1 vs the Badgers, winning 6 of last 9. Iowa leads the all-time series 42-41-2 with the first meeting in 1906

Interesting Factoid: Since 1980, Iowa is 20-8-1 vs the Badgers, winning 6 of last 9. Iowa leads the all-time series 42-41-2 with the first meeting in 1906

;):eek::D.
For them joining the B10, is like a 12 step program, except instead of a day at a time, it's a week at a time. So let them be worried about THIS game, for now.

When you're in WDM get on 80 and head west for about 2 hours. Then feel free to cheer as loud as you want.

I would think that any dilapidated trailer with a trash fire out front would probably do.

First off yes chicken coop is the neeby bar in Iowa. I have been there after Iowa games and when neeby plays. The fans there do enjoy some good time smack talk back in forth and are for the most part really good people.

The fans I talked to last week knows what is ahead of them, and are realistic about their team.

I have been to the Chicken Coop multiple times, they have lost ALL of my business. Congrats!

That said, please send some graphic detail on the meltdown. I love hearing of Cornshuckers cry.

That is just plane stupid. Why would you not support a local business owner. Clearly the fact that you do not know this is where the neeby fans gather then you have not been there often. It also shows that the owner (who's from nebraska) is smart enough to know he owns a bar in IOWA. He has never once cut off an Iowa game early to switch it to a neeby game. He knows what hand feeds him most in this town.

With this said I am glad you will not go back. It is ignorant Iowa fans like yourself that would make the big game on Nov. 26th un-enjoybale to watch there.

ON IOWA!

awww yes thank you the 25th. I was thinking the 26th because that is when i will be celebrating a fantastic iowa victory the day before. ;)

Ahh ha!!!! To all the threads talking about Bert Bielema and how he is the best coach in the Big and how we would be lucky to have him instead of KF. 20-8-1 since 1980 and 6 of the last 9. I'll stay with Kirk. Suck on that baaaaaaadgers.

Latest posts