NCAAs

……and our best win, Indiana, (a receiving votes team) just got thumped by 17 on their home court.

We could be ISU who got a total 14 field goals in their game today.…..2-15 from the 3. Woops, they beat us didn’t they.

To us, they don't seem like a tourney team - yet Bracketologist didn't even move us a seed line over night. This happens every year, a poster wants to go ahead and finish the season early. What's the hurry?

If Iowa is a bubble team and they have a Wooden finalist on their team, I can tell you which way that's going to go when they decide. Is that fair? No, but that's not how this works

Iowa is still firmly in, but definitely could play themselves out. Their margin for error gets slimmer with every loss.

^^^^This is the correct answer. They handle their business at home and take 1 or 2 on the road and they will be fine. I don't understand why people think it is inconceivable for Iowa to go 6-3 down the stretch or even 5-4.

^^^^This is the correct answer. They handle their business at home and take 1 or 2 on the road and they will be fine. I don't understand why people think it is inconceivable for Iowa to go 6-3 down the stretch or even 5-4.
a more likely scenario is they lose out on the road and also lose a couple at home. Early departure from BTT and it's off to the NIT

a more likely scenario is they lose out on the road and also lose a couple at home. Early departure from BTT and it's off to the NIT

Look at the schedule. You think it is inconceivable that Iowa can't go 6-3/5-4 down the stretch? Personally, I do not think the OSU game will be made up, but lets play it out like it will...6-4/5-5 still gets them in the tournament.

Iowa is a very flawed basketball team....so is everyone else not named Auburn. I just watched PSU take Wisky down to the wire at Madison...I guess I do not get all the negativity as if Iowa fans are rooting for them to not make the tournament.

You think Stefanovic misses a wife open 3 to tie it? Bohannon doesn't even shoot anymore. He just throws it at the hoop.
JBo has spent so much time shooting off-balance, half-court, and trick shots, I think he doesn't remember his mechanics. We just need him to sit on the line and square up and take open shots, pass when the defense charges him. That being said other guys have to want to shoot when he passes to them.