NCAA violations at Ohio State

I think we've all learned that Ohio State doesn't get in trouble no matter what they do.

Secondary? They've had primary violations and the NCAA just pleasured them sexually and dismissed the violations.

I propose we stop f'ing around and teach these punks a lesson!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ[/ame]
watch

What a bunch of cheats.

A couple minor violations , ok, I can understand that as part of not knowing the rules.

But 46, FORTY SIX, come on. In a legal courtroom they call that a pattern of crime. In ncaa sports it is cheating.

I would hate to see the hawks break that many rules, even 5 rules.

Anyone who thought the "culture" at OSU would change would have known that was a sham the very second they hired Urban Meyer.

It boils down to this: boosters and fans at O$U simply aren't willing to accept even ONE mediocre or sub-par season. Given that, they also aren't averse to cutting any/all corners to avoid mediocre or sub-par seasons.

"The easy thing would be to let it go, and not have the numbers [of violations]," Wallenberg said. "But the numbers I think are good because that speaks to the culture we have."
In other words, keep the cheating small in the eyes of the NCAA but large in its scope so as to keep bringing in those big time recruits.

Not really a big deal IMO. If these secondary offenses are repeated, then yeah, now it becomes a big deal. I think we're all ****** at the way the NCAA handled the major infractions...starting with allowing identified players to participate in the BCS bowl game against Oregon.

By themselves the violations are harmless. But they aren't by themselves. If OSU staff are continuously "bumping into recruits" during no-contact periods, then they are cheating. Period.
I'm sure the NCAA will punish them appropriately.:rolleyes:

Latest posts