NCAA Tourney Thread

I saw on Twitter the actress that plays Lilly is all butt hurt because people keep commenting on her looks. Evidently she changed camera angles on commercials to not show her body until she "feels safe". Sure would suck to always have to hear about how good looking you are. I feel terrible for her.

In her defense a lot of creepo dudes have taken it waaay too far. My guess would be a lot of inappropriate shit that has gone unchecked.

Want Illinois to pull this out, but it really bugs me how the refs let Cockburn absolutely camp in the lane. Several times the count gets over 5 seconds on him.

Want Illinois to pull this out, but it really bugs me how the refs let Cockburn absolutely camp in the lane. Several times the count gets over 5 seconds on him.
His effort after he got upset with a poor shot selection was atrocious, didn't even run back on defense. If this was a hawks roster and game Id be so upset.

I saw on Twitter the actress that plays Lilly is all butt hurt because people keep commenting on her looks. Evidently she changed camera angles on commercials to not show her body until she "feels safe". Sure would suck to always have to hear about how good looking you are. I feel terrible for her.
I thought she was fingerspelling "ok." Just a normal deaf people reaction.

Iowa needs to be on notice again. Timing might not be right for Monday, but they have got to watch a number of lessons early in this tournament.

Latest posts