NCAA Tourney Thread

A dude on another board said "the Eastern Washington team is the most Eastern Washington looking group. Tanner Groves looks like the guy that shows up to the YMCA in flannel, warms up for 5 minutes, then kicks your ass up and down the court."

Every seed has won in this tourney except the 14 and 16.

Eastern Washington is a 14 seed.
Got me thinking.

If you bet the underdog plus the points in every 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, and 3 vs 14, would you come out ahead every time?

By the way I don't bet on sports, scares the crap out of me. I don't even fill out brackets anymore. Haven't finished in the money on one of those in decades.

A dude on another board said "the Eastern Washington team is the most Eastern Washington looking group. Tanner Groves looks like the guy that shows up to the YMCA in flannel, warms up for 5 minutes, then kicks your ass up and down the court."

A "White man can't jump" sorta thing. They look like they can't play. 5 minutes into it you realize they can ball.

You should have seen me two years ago when our group did one of those Nashville peddle taverns. I was plastered by two in the afternoon.

Coming down off an early afternoon beer buzz might be a worse feeling than a hangover. It took me a few hours to get my second wind. I did find a great bar on the Vanderbilt campus however. Clyde's, over by the music row recording studios.
And here I thought you Wisconsin-ites could hold your liquor?

Anyone notice how Lily from AT&T is becoming about as ubiquitous as Sister Jean in this tournament?

Damn! I thought she was our unofficial mascot, and that we had her all to ourselves!!!
Dream on!
This is why were all sitting in our man caves, beer in hand and watching in amazement. This is truly the 8th Wonder of the World
Best place in the world!