NCAA Tournament

Copied and pasted from the always reliable internet, (but it seems to be accurate): "At Iowa, starting lineup wrestlers Cobe Siebrecht, Nelson Brands, Abe Assad, and Tony Cassioppi all were suspended for the season but none were charged. Seven wrestlers were suspended."

40% of the starting lineup is a lot of holes to fill. Gotta cut the coaching staff some slack due to that ridiculous state of Iowa only gambling enforcement fiasco. They beat the Clowns again, and ruined Senior Night for the Cowpokes.

Not a great season, most certainly, but the new facility is coming. New recruits as well.

You got that right, is anyone coming back or are they done? But also it just seams that Penn St. and even Iowa St. wrestle, Hard, Fast, and with Desire, Drake is the only one that I see that does that.

Better second session for Hawks! They all have to get after it in next session! Go hawks!
I'll always be a lifelong Hawks wrestling fan and will never give up my season tickets, but from here to eternity it's going to be a battle for 2nd place which just isn't fun to watch.

Sanderson is unfortunately going to blow right by Gable like he's standing still. It was probably always going to happen, but NIL and the deep PSU pockets just sped it up.

Until Iowa quadruples its NIL annually and college wrestling goes to freestyle (or gets rid of riding time and creates a pushout rule), Iowa is battling for 2, 3, 4th, etc. It was a good run that I'm glad I got to witness as a kid.

Copied and pasted from the always reliable internet, (but it seems to be accurate): "At Iowa, starting lineup wrestlers Cobe Siebrecht, Nelson Brands, Abe Assad, and Tony Cassioppi all were suspended for the season but none were charged. Seven wrestlers were suspended."

40% of the starting lineup is a lot of holes to fill. Gotta cut the coaching staff some slack due to that ridiculous state of Iowa only gambling enforcement fiasco. They beat the Clowns again, and ruined Senior Night for the Cowpokes.

Not a great season, most certainly, but the new facility is coming. New recruits as well.
I don't understand 4 wrestlers gamble on other sports but bb player bring guns to a murder scene and are charged with rape and have appeared in the last two ncaa tournaments

Latest posts