NCAA Tickets

I don't know why any Iowa fan would shell out above face to watch games in Des Moines. Save your money for the Midwest Regional in Chicago. I have tickets for that and I will pay whatever it costs to go to the Final Four when we get there.

This is absolutely ridiculous. If Iowa is in Des Moines, the atmosphere will essentially be a home game. Des Moines has no traffic compared to Chicago, everything costs half as much, and you'll be surrounded by Iowa people and fans, instead of Chicago ******. Des Moines is a perfect venue for the first weekend of the tournament, and even more perfect for Iowa. I hope this is a huge success, this could be great for Des Moines and the state in general.

Or maybe you were just posting this to brag about your tickets. I have 5 tickets to the Des Moines session where I will get to watch #1 seed Iowa play in a packed arena in the capital of their home state, and I can do it all within a 15 minute drive from my house. Which one sounds more fun?

You should be able to scalp some easily enough for Saturday, as losing teams fans will be selling. It might be tougher to get the Thursday ticket.

We'll see. I think the Saturday tickets will be tough to get. It's likely the 4 losing teams will have purchased their school allotments and not much more...about 1800 tickets. Now if Kansas is sent to Des Moines and were to get upset on Thursday that changes things.

I love March Madness...especially the chaos of 16 games each on Thursday and Friday. So I'm content to skip seeing the Iowa blowout on Thursday in person and do my usual 16 game marathon at home. Going to Wells Fargo means missing 12 other games and I love college basketball. But I will be pulling out all of the stops to get tickets to the Saturday game.