NCAA second round Iowa vs Kentucky

Ok so Iowa beat Kentucky, Kentucky beat Arkansas, Arkansas beat UConn, sooooo Iowa > UConn....RIGHT????

Whatever committee members voted Clark second team should be shot. This game was to Kentucky what Oregon was to Iowa the day before. The BB gods returned the favor to us...........well, sort of.

What was with all the timeouts closing out the game? These coaches not like each other?

Whatever committee members voted Clark second team should be shot. This game was to Kentucky what Oregon was to Iowa the day before. The BB gods returned the favor to us...........well, sort of.

What was with all the timeouts closing out the game? These coaches not like each other?
Advancing the ball and all our starters were out. Hawks were having trouble getting the ball in so I think Lisa was doing some teaching.

Both coaches trying to get subs in since the game was decided. No animosity here.

Gabbie will yo stay out of the lane!!!!!! Go stand in the corner and knock down threees!
She's got learn that's just what Tomi used to do and Kathleen too. She's short and she's been taught to ball fake, but today she was open and could have shot, but she's going to need that ball fake to draw fouls when she's covered.

She's got learn that's just what Tomi used to do and Kathleen too. She's short and she's been taught to ball fake, but today she was open and could have shot, but she's going to need that ball fake to draw fouls when she's covered.
I agree but she falls down all the time.

Advancing the ball and all our starters were out. Hawks were having trouble getting the ball in so I think Lisa was doing some teaching.
You would know more than I but Iowa still had some starters (Clark & Warnock) in the game with 90 seconds remaining leading by 20 and KY was still utilizing a press with less than a minute to go I believe The back and forth TO's seemed unusual under those circumstances outside of some player substitution.

You would know more than I but Iowa still had some starters (Clark & Warnock) in the game with 90 seconds remaining leading by 20 and KY was still utilizing a press with less than a minute to go I believe The back and forth TO's seemed unusual under those circumstances outside of some player substitution.
Sorry I would need to watch the replay. I thought you were talking about the last 50 seconds or so.

Both coaches trying to get subs in since the game was decided. No animosity here.
Lisa called the TO's to advance the ball because her 2nd & 3rd teamers were having trouble with KYs first team's pressure. Even though the game was long over, KY was trying to save face by scoring every last point they could get, refusing to sub in the deepest of their bench

Lisa called the TO's to advance the ball because her 2nd & 3rd teamers were having trouble with KYs first team's pressure. Even though the game was long over, KY was trying to save face by scoring every last point they could get, refusing to sub in the deepest of their bench
You are correct. Coach was doing some teaching and Wildcats trying to save face. My point was there were no hard feelings between coaches or players. I think post game comments bear that out.

Latest posts