NCAA Round 2 Results

P.s. Tony look like crap and the Richards did nothing but back away and stall the entire match.

Very good win for DSJ. Great to see him aggressive and pounding out the TD's. Look forward to seeing Green vs Ness in the Qtrs tomorrow.

Things are really looking better for Iowa this round. PSU has lost some matches and the race for the title is getting tighter.

I still can't get my head wrapped around Moore's loss. I think of him being the most consistent wrestler we had all year. This one hurt the most, I expected it from EL. Ramos is wearing out physically and mentally. DSJ has a great track to the finals. Bobby can do it if he wants. I'm most excited to see what Clark brings vs Delgado!

Last edited:
Much better round for Hawks and huge win for Burak! Now that McIntosh was upset Burak has great chance of winning his qtrs match tomorrow morning. Need Jeva, Moore, and EL to win their Consolation matches tonight.

Wished Gulibon woulda fallen out there.

Huge Tech Fall for Dziewa.

Finish strong, get everyone to tomorrow mornig

Huge with PSU going 5-4 in Championship side.

Iowa and Minn with 6 left on Championship side. Only 5 each for PSU, OKST

Definitely a reassuring round thus far

Gonna need a Burak replay asap. Awesome to watch

Well ****.

What looked like Ethan just riding out a simple win turned to another bonus pt win in the consos with a MD

All 3 Consos = Bonus Pts!