NCAA Opponent

Not to mention, no one on this staff has the foresight, savvy nor in-game awareness to be Mickey.

They might have the Hawks fight right-handed (Cripes, they already have / allow Cook to do unnatural things against his skill set) but, just like the banking of time outs, they'd forget to yell, "NOW!":);):mad:

maybe we can hire that old, crippled nun in the wheelchair from Loyola

Not to mention, no one on this staff has the foresight, savvy nor in-game awareness to be Mickey.

They might have the Hawks fight right-handed (Cripes, they already have / allow Cook to do unnatural things against his skill set) but, just like the banking of time outs, they'd forget to yell, "NOW!":);):mad:

Not Mickey

We need Jimmy and his Jimmy Shoes

I would prefer playing a team from a P6 conference. The little guys seem to be tougher outs when they're seeded in that range (I have no stats to back that up, though). It makes their season to get there and a win in the tourney, in some cases, makes them the best team in the history of their school, etc. Would rather play a team that finished 8-12 in their conference.

The ONLY hope I hold out is if we get away from the constant fouling that doesn’t get called in the 10 our offense will really take off.

They have to fix this bullshit league but it won’t happen while Izzo is around.

USA today has Iowa playing Utah State in round one and then Tennessee. All things considered I'd take that in a heartbeat....probably as good as it could possibly get...as depressing as that sounds

They also have the winner of that game playing Iowa State/Wisconsin....which is kinda funny

USA today has Iowa playing Utah State in round one and then Tennessee. All things considered I'd take that in a heartbeat....probably as good as it could possibly get...as depressing as that sounds

They also have the winner of that game playing Iowa State/Wisconsin....which is kinda funny

USA Today sports is a joke most days imo.

Potential coaching matchup. Frannie Mac vs Rick Barnes.

Bug, meet windshield.

I’d prefer an ole Miss then a potential matchup with Virginia better.

All of bracketology is a joke but I still find it entertaining
Agree. I like to joke around. Here's my attempt at funny -- top 16 and site

Hartford
3 -- Michigan
4 -- Wisconsin

Columbia
1 -- Virginia
1 -- Duke

Jacksonville
2 -- N. Carolina
4 -- FL State

Columbus
1 -- Tennessee
2 -- Kentucky

Des Moines
2 -- Mich St
3 -- Purdue

Tulsa
2 -- Houston
3 -- TX Tech

Salt Lake
1 -- Gonzaga
4 -- K State

San Jose
3 -- LSU
4 -- Kansas

Palm has 1-3 seeds all ACC. Now, that's a joke.

Based on NET, New Mexico State along with Furman should get either the same or better seed than Iowa.

As of now:
NMSt= 40 NET
Furman= 41 NET
Iowa= 43 NET

I'd much rather see the little guys get in anyway. If you can't win half of the games in your conference, how can you justify playing for the championship?