and yet another Tshirt is being made:

37. Iowa State (4-2, 1-2)
38. UCLA (5-2, 2-2)
39. Iowa (4-2, 2-0) – UP 19

38. UCLA (5-2, 2-2)

Seems quite a difference there between the BCS ranking and this ranking. Apparently the human voters are smarter than their electronic counterparts.

38. UCLA (5-2, 2-2)

I'm picturing a really funny T-shirt involving Herky, Cy, and the UCLA Bruin with a wig on sandwiched in between them in a not so comfortable position. You Pr0n fans will know woat I'm saying.

Seems quite a difference there between the BCS ranking and this ranking. Apparently the human voters are smarter than their electronic counterparts.

Iowa State deserves to be ranked in my book. Their two losses were against quality opponents, and they have two solid road wins (TCU and Iowa). With a couple of their future opponents in chaos mode, they have a chance to get to 8-4 and 7-5 would not be a surprise at all.

In other news, Northern Illinois is in at #40 and has been dominant since the Iowa loss. If neither team stumbles, that MAC championship game against Ohio is going to a great matchup.

Iowa State deserves to be ranked in my book. Their two losses were against quality opponents, and they have two solid road wins (TCU and Iowa). With a couple of their future opponents in chaos mode, they have a chance to get to 8-4 and 7-5 would not be a surprise at all.

In other news, Northern Illinois is in at #40 and has been dominant since the Iowa loss. If neither team stumbles, that MAC championship game against Ohio is going to a great matchup.

Agree to disagree.

Let the hate flow.

You expected anything different? Enjoy it while you can. I can't see the computers giving you a reprieve next week when Okie State gets their revenge for last year.

Oh, BTW, if ISU was such a legit top 25 BCS team why are they 13.5 point underdogs to an unranked team? Apparently Vegas didn't check the standings before coming out with that line did they?

You expected anything different? Enjoy it while you can. I can't see the computers giving you a reprieve next week when Okie State gets their revenge for last year.

Oh, BTW, if ISU was such a legit top 25 BCS team why are they 13.5 point underdogs to an unranked team? Apparently Vegas didn't check the standings before coming out with that line did they?

I forgot Vegas was always 100% accurate.

I personally believe Okie State has a good chance of getting us on the road. But if they played how they played against KU then it's definitely in ISU's favor.

ISU's defense is the best they've faced all season. A big IF, is that if the offense can find some rhythm, and establish the run early. Then ISU has a great chance in Stillwater.

I forgot Vegas was always 100% accurate.

I personally believe Okie State has a good chance of getting us on the road. But if they played how they played against KU then it's definitely in ISU's favor.

ISU's defense is the best they've faced all season. A big IF, is that if the offense can find some rhythm, and establish the run early. Then ISU has a great chance in Stillwater.

We agree on something. Weird isn't it.

Latest posts