NBA SEASON PREDICTIONS

actually the point it that I grew up loving basketball ... HS basketball, Iowa Basketball, Pro Basketball ... My Grandpa used to take me to QC Thunder games, and I loved it ... but the NBA nowadays is completely unwatchable, and has been since 1999 ... Iowa Basketball has been difficult to watch, also since 1999, and unwatchable the last three years

I have been hoping for years that the NBA might improve, and I hope so again this year, but I predict that I will again be disappointed ... at least with Fran I think the Hawks have a chance to to worth tuning in, even if they only get 10 wins

My prediction for the NBA is the same that it's been for years, so far I've never been wrong.

*******drumroll.....*********

It will suck.

As long as the Heat don't win it all or break the Bulls record for wins in a season, I am happy.

My finals prediction - Orlando vs. Thunder, Orlando wins.

NBA is still good if you have a dog in the fight. I live in Portland, its like a college atmosphere when I go to Blazer games. Watch out for the Blazers. They are a forgotten team since last year's injury ridden season. I think they take the next step and get deep into the playoffs. Overall though, Lakers are too much and beat them and go on to defeat the Heat in the finals.

actually the point it that I grew up loving basketball ... HS basketball, Iowa Basketball, Pro Basketball ... My Grandpa used to take me to QC Thunder games, and I loved it ... but the NBA nowadays is completely unwatchable, and has been since 1999 ... Iowa Basketball has been difficult to watch, also since 1999, and unwatchable the last three years

I have been hoping for years that the NBA might improve, and I hope so again this year, but I predict that I will again be disappointed ... at least with Fran I think the Hawks have a chance to to worth tuning in, even if they only get 10 wins

The NBA has improved so much since 1999. I don't know how you can say it's unwatchable. I'll give you that the Knicks-Heat 80-75 playoff games of the late 90's-early 2000's weren't the greatest thing to watch, but with the changes in how the call hand checking and new offensive philosophies the game has become so much more watchable. The NBA has the best crop of talented young point guards that it's had in a long time. More and more teams are playing up-tempo, if you can sit through a 55-50 Wisconsin-Iowa game, I don't know how you can possible say the NBA is difficult to watch.

Latest posts