• Sunday night 8-9:30

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Monday night 8-9:30

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Tuesday night 8-9:30

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fulsaasfan

It seems that Thursday night has slipped past our possibilities so we'll probably have to do this early next week. I think that we'd have to do it before Wednesday when many will be heading towards Omaha. What works out best for you guys?

I will be in Colorado starting sunday(gonna miss going to omaha!) and I was told I will have internet so it should work. Monday would be best for me since sunday will be a very long day of traveling.

violated my probation for owi...my probation officer got a pic off the net and i had beer in my hand in a bar

guess that violates that and now i can't leave the state nor get in trouble and the ppl that im going out to omaha with will be trouble ha plus all the other hawk fans and multiple fights that will occur i can't put myself in that position

It looks like Monday night is going to work best for everyone. Should we just go ahead ans schedule it for that night? USAFhawk, I'm going to let you go ahead and set it up like you did last time. Will those spreadsheets from the Big 10's still work for scoring for this?

Is there anyone in our original 10 that can't do it on Monday night??

At this point I don't think I can do it Monday night. I have an appt Monday night at 6:30and don't think I will be home in time unless something changes. Sunday and Tuesday I could do.

The spreadsheet for scoring should still work. 10 teams with 10 wrestlers, the only difference would be if the placement points are different but that is an easy fix.

Ok ill say monday night at 8 if you can't do it then too bad let us know if you can't so we can fill ur place

Sound fine. Let's just aim for Monday night at 8. Sorry Dluzman but it looks like that works the best for the majority. Let us know if you are for sure out and we can get someone else to take your spot...

fulsaas: I see Josh Dziewa just won the PA III championship with a fall in a 1:39. Damn. Coming to Iowa City!

Last edited:
I'll join if able! Sounds awesome!

I never did last seasons draft, so if anyone want to feel free to explain how this goes down (rules and etc) that'd be awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts