Who wins between Clemson & LSU?

• Tigers

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tigers

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Is this a trick question?

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
LSU is the better team, but Clemson has so much more experience in this setting. Clemson's d-line is soft. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is a blowout either way or a 52-49 shootout that comes down to the final drive. This is gonna be a good game.

LSU is the better team, but Clemson has so much more experience in this setting. Clemson's d-line is soft. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is a blowout either way or a 52-49 shootout that comes down to the final drive. This is gonna be a good game.
Plus, it's a home game for LSU in New Orleans

Plus, it's a home game for LSU in New Orleans

Ironically LSU is no stranger to playing and or having it’s National Championship decided in the SuperDome. In 2004 they claimed the Title in the Sugar Bowl and in 2008 they beat Ohio State in the BCS Championship Game. They lost to Alabama in the 2012 BCS Championship Game. All these games played in the SuperDome

LSU is a Bengal tiger. Not sure what Clemson's is -

View attachment 6238
article-2268998-17314613000005DC-709_308x185.jpg

Going with LSU as Clemson did beat OSU but OSU stupidity etc kept clemson in that game.

I havent watched much of either team but I thought if dobbins stayed healthy in that last game and if their coaches kept running him they would have tired out clemson's front seven and won by 10+ points.

Does Saban dye the top part of his hair lighter? That is the real important question here

Could we have other announcers, or a different channel? I get so sick of Herbie and these stupid as commercials with ESPN hacks

Latest posts