Nathaniel Jesuroga

Have not seen him wrestle for SEP this season. Anyone have any info. If he is injured?
He quit wrestling due to burnout and is joining the Navy, hoping to become a SEAL.

Victim of TJ Seboldt. I hope he achieves whatever dreams he has in mind.

Where'd that come from. He just wrestled nationally late last fall?
He’s a victim of TJ Sebolt like I said.

Sebolt is a guy running a wrestling academy for kids that’s like a military camp. He’s a former really good wrestler who was and is too much of a head case to compete past high school. 4 timer in high school and signed with ISU, but never competed. His dad was abusive and ran him into the ground with his training and made TJ too much of a mental patient to keep going. So now he tries to run his academy the same way as his dad made him train, and he’s burning guys out. For all the success his kids have at tournaments they don’t seem to do much beyond high school.

Sebolt tells kids the only way they can be competitive is by quitting all other sports and activities and focusing 100% on wrestling. To be fair he tells them that up front, but he also spits them out when they don’t cut the mustard.

For a guy who likes to tell people what and overbearing asshole his dad was and how he won’t have a relationship with him anymore (except taking money from him to fund the building in Jefferson), he sure does act just like him.

concussion protocol the 1st half of the season for SEP. Like you said i’m sure it’s Seabolt related. Can tell you the SEP wrestlers were disappointed as they had a damn good shot at winning State this year. As far as second half of season he is taking it off.Totally Burned out. I do have connections to the SEP programs.My guess is Seabolt took his passion for wrestling.. As far as his recruitment with Iowa. Don’t have a clue.

concussion protocol the 1st half of the season for SEP. Like you said i’m sure it’s Seabolt related. Can tell you the SEP wrestlers were disappointed as they had a damn good shot at winning State this year. As far as second half of season he is taking it off.Totally Burned out. I do have connections to the SEP programs.My guess is Seabolt took his passion for wrestling.. As far as his recruitment with Iowa. Don’t have a clue.
NJ made that decision before the season started.

Sebolt is a POS.