Nate Meier Committed

personally i don't know if this is a great sign or not, yeah the kid had a good season in High School, but really I think that we could have offered somebody a lil better. we'll see, trust in KF

This kid could be the diamond in the rough we have been waiting for. His videos are impressive. He his big and athletic. He is a some town kid with something to prove. I can't wait to see where this kid lands position wise. Could be a good short yardage back, the MLB with a mean streak, or could grow into a Klug-like disruptor.

This kid could be the diamond in the rough we have been waiting for. His videos are impressive. He his big and athletic. He is a some town kid with something to prove. I can't wait to see where this kid lands position wise. Could be a good short yardage back, the MLB with a mean streak, or could grow into a Klug-like disruptor.

This kid will be a great player for the Hawks, but not at RB.

I cant recall where I read it, but I thought I heard he wants to play RB and KF told him he would get his shot at it. Now hopefully he realizes if that doesnt work out, it's just as much fun hitting and stopping a RB or getting to hit a QB. Ballers just want to play!

Star gazers and those who bash players of 8/9 man football need to be reminded of Chad Greenway!! Just because they are from a small town does not mean that they are not any good.

I think most people are very happy with this.

We were aware of the kid for awhile.. but didn't want to pull the offer trigger too early. Offers from big programs attract attention quickly nowadays.

Kid looks good. Lots of good athletes come out of 8 Man.

He's too slow for RB! It's not like he qualified in two state events for track that weren't shot putt or disc. He runs a 4.57 forty, I wonder what Coker ran?????

I personally am hoping for MLB, but if DeAndre Johnson leaves, who's our powerback? Sorry but every coach other than chip kelly loves having a power back & a scat back combination.

He's too slow for RB! It's not like he qualified in two state events for track that weren't shot putt or disc. He runs a 4.57 forty, I wonder what Coker ran?????

I personally am hoping for MLB, but if DeAndre Johnson leaves, who's our powerback? Sorry but every coach other than chip kelly loves having a power back & a scat back combination.

i don't think deandre johnson is supposed to be a power back. maybe he looks like that with his knee issue.

those 40 times you list are better than greene's pro day 40 times.

I hope this kid does well. His tape is rediculous, but I think the only thing you can take away is he is a big, strong, athletic kid who played against low level competition. As a RB at the big ten level, I am not seeing it. As a LB, he looks to have A LOT of potential. Iowa needs guys like this on the team.

I coach in his conference. He is a physical specimen, his hold back was his ACT scores some are wondering how he got a passing score. My opinion after watching him play for 4 years is rush end is where he ends up! He is a physical specimen though!

Latest posts