Name the time in the game Denard Robinson leaves on a stretcher.

MelroseHawkins

I'm not saying I want DR to get a serious injury, but when does he leave the game with an injury.

I'll say the 8:32 mark of the 3rd quarter.

I think the obvious question is whether you are able to watch the game from home, or if you will be in the tank from Friday evening's festivities.

i dont want anyone to get hurt.. geesh.. whether or not we are playing them its still a terrible thing to talk about or wish upon any athlete ... iowa fans id hope have more class

I think the obvious question is whether you are able to watch the game from home, or if you will be in the tank from Friday evening's festivities.

Imported -

You have the wrong Melrose. That is MelroseGuy. He did a knock-off of my name & now I get to deal with his wrath & have people think I am him. :(

i dont want anyone to get hurt.. geesh.. whether or not we are playing them its still a terrible thing to talk about or wish upon any athlete ... iowa fans id hope have more class

Yes, I wish I would have worded it a bit differently. I am not wishing him any injury but I do think there is a chance he does not complete the game with all the punishment that he takes with that style of offense. I guess that is what I was getting at. I unfortunately stated in the thread for a teaser.

I am not so sure he will unless we are getting a lot of pressure on him. Let's just hope we get out of there with a win.

That said, he gets yanked for one to many grass stains in the 3rd quarter or so.

Imported -

You have the wrong Melrose. That is MelroseGuy. He did a knock-off of my name & now I get to deal with his wrath & have people think I am him. :(

You are carrying on his legacy with your repulsive meat-headed question, and deserve any ill-repute that comes with it.

You are carrying on his legacy with your repulsive meat-headed question, and deserve any ill-repute that comes with it.

I've been around the block around here for quite awhile, so, I think people that know me know where I am coming from or trying to get at. You, on the other hand, don't know who the h-ll I am, so coming on hear thumping your chest like you are going to save the board is kind of cute. ;)

I am hoping he gets yanked after his fumble and three interceptions in the first half so AC gets a chance to say hello to little man Tate.

Is he returning the opening kickoff?

Actually, that was another ? that I have been pondering. He most likely will not make it in the NFL as a QB. But, I wonder how good of a kick-off returner he would make in the NFL. I actually was thinking about this about 1/2 hr ago.

Again people, I reiterate, I DO NOT wish Denard Robinson an injury.

i don't think he will get injured. i actually foresee #94 devouring him whole for copying his hair style.

i'm guessing this will occur midway in the second quarter

How many qbs did we knock out in one way or another last year? Some people are too sensitive.

He will be pulled 8 min into the 4th after Clayborn destroys him causing a fumble that is returned for a TD.

I don't want anyone to get hurt either but they are playing with fire with him.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he gets injured.

There is little doubt in my mind that he will be injured. He has a small frame and doesn't tie his shoes. He also gets tackled/hit on almost every play. That combination can only last so long. There have been dozens of opponent qb's injured during Norm's tenure. There will be another on saturday. This is not mean, sedistic, or in any way bad to comment on. Its just football. Please don't get your panties bunched up about discussing legitimate realities.

I'm guessing ~1min left in 2nd quarter.

I'd like to see Iowa handle DR like they did Forcier last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNPWNqtQZmk]YouTube - The Hawkeye Bitchmade Anthology: Volume 4 - Tate Forcier[/ame]

GlidingHawk

There is little doubt in my mind that he will be injured. He has a small frame and doesn't tie his shoes. He also gets tackled/hit on almost every play. That combination can only last so long. There have been dozens of opponent qb's injured during Norm's tenure. There will be another on saturday. This is not mean, sedistic, or in any way bad to comment on. Its just football. Please don't get your panties bunched up about discussing legitimate realities.

I'm guessing ~1min left in 2nd quarter.

This is what I am saying. I don't want him to get injured but you are correct about his small frame & only being able to take so much punishment. Also as stated earlier, Michigan is playing with fire with this style with him.

I'm sorry to those who cannot understand the premise of this thread.

Latest posts