Name one former Hawk...

that would complete this team and help us to a national title. (Please keep in mind this is just for fun. I love the team as is and have big dreams for the Hawks.)

My pick? You don't have to go back very far in Hawkeye history...

Shonn Greene

No team could stop him. He guaranteed us tough running and 100 yards every game.

timmy d. a big time playmaker on offense would put us over the top.

add to that the field position that we would get, and i deffinatly think Timmy D would be the best choice!

HM
Matt Roth
Chad Greenway
Shonn Greene

Last edited:
How could Chuck Long not be on the top of everyone's list?

Close runner-up would be Nile Kinnick.

You can't go wrong with Greene. He finally had his coming out/welcome party to the NFL last weekend. If we had a consistant running game I believe it would open up the pass even more and this offense would be unstopable. We still have the play makers to get it done. GO HAWKS!

Nick Bell - I love Shonn Greene to death, but Nick Bell was even bigger and just as fast. He would give us a home run threat and bowl a couple of people along the way.

Nick Bell - I love Shonn Greene to death, but Nick Bell was even bigger and just as fast. He would give us a home run threat and bowl a couple of people along the way.

Dang Bowlhawk you got me I was just about to say Nick Bell...Oh well. What about Matt Roth or Bob Sanders....Not sure if they would do a lot more than what we are already doing.

Damn....Nick Bell.

Obvious answer is a running back, especially with our situation, surprised everyone saying Greene. I'd say Tavian I always felt he was the best all around back of my lifetime.

wow! im a bit amazed that no one else has even mentioned Timmy D. The Ability to strike from anywhere?

Latest posts