Mystery Pooper

Ok...I'm not defending him, but I get it. Here is a guy who goes to run early in the morning on the track. Morning coffee, rush to get his run in, and there he is after a few laps and well..the running jogs something in the intestines...and well, shit happens...literally.

Now, he can either try to rush home and get it done...or, he takes a crap and finishes his run. Here's where I sit on this...if he was carrying a roll of toilet paper with him...I say let him go without any fanfare. If he was dumping then running...literally running...that's disgusting and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for dumping in public.

Ok...I'm not defending him, but I get it. Here is a guy who goes to run early in the morning on the track. Morning coffee, rush to get his run in, and there he is after a few laps and well..the running jogs something in the intestines...and well, shit happens...literally.

Now, he can either try to rush home and get it done...or, he takes a crap and finishes his run. Here's where I sit on this...if he was carrying a roll of toilet paper with him...I say let him go without any fanfare. If he was dumping then running...literally running...that's disgusting and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for dumping in public.

Kind of depends on how many times he sat on this...

If it's a one time occurrence than sure, sh*t happens. Repeated offenses... That's a little harder to explain away.

No matter whose side you're on, it's a pretty crappy situation. Hopefully, they can all flush it and move forward.

New Jersey superintendent accused of defecating daily on other school's track resigns, sues police for $1M

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/2...ls-track-resigns-sues-police-for-1m.amp.html?

1532755506813.jpg

Latest posts