My it's Monday after the storm 2 cents on it all

He was apparently the best running back in the BT in the 2020 season. Who was the last all BT RB from Iowa.

Correct, Goodson is fast but not a burner.
I wondered if he was nicked up in the Nebraska game. On that one long run to the left side it looked like he just didn't have much acceleration. The db that had the angle on him closed really fast on him so I don't know if that kid is a 4.3 kid or if Goodson just wasn't his normal self or what but he wasn't exactly streaking down the field on it.

I wondered if he was nicked up in the Nebraska game. On that one long run to the left side it looked like he just didn't have much acceleration. The db that had the angle on him closed really fast on him so I don't know if that kid is a 4.3 kid or if Goodson just wasn't his normal self or what but he wasn't exactly streaking down the field on it.
Two years ago Goodson had a long TD run at Nebby and he easily out ran the secondary.

Goodson's speed is good enough if he gets out past the angles of his pursuers.

The run you are talking about it looked like Tyler knew the defender had a good angle and Tyler tried to set him up with a stutter step but it wasnt there. Didnt matter as the hawks just pushed Nebby back into the endzone, total adrenaline and the kind of power we need to see next year.

Two years ago Goodson had a long TD run at Nebby and he easily out ran the secondary.

Goodson's speed is good enough if he gets out past the angles of his pursuers.

The run you are talking about it looked like Tyler knew the defender had a good angle and Tyler tried to set him up with a stutter step but it wasnt there. Didnt matter as the hawks just pushed Nebby back into the endzone, total adrenaline and the kind of power we need to see next year.
Yeah we've seen Goodson run faster than he looked that day. That 1st big run he had against Indiana this yr he was screaming down the sideline on that. He just looked like something wasn't right against NE this yr. He had a straight line angle to the sideline and it just felt like it took him longer to get to it then it shoulda. Granted it's late in the year it was in the 2nd half of a cold game he has some legit reasons. I'm not bashing him just making an observation