My brand spanking new Ricky Stanzi youtube Vid.

reamkore

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLepZq6N4g]YouTube - AMERICANZI 2! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT[/ame]

You know...when you first glance at that term it reads like "americnazi." Probably an inherent psychological proclivity to see that word when those four letters are in proximity to each other.

Would have more appeal without the press 1 comment. Also, don't know if I would put a smoke in KF's mouth. Otherwise, stellar work.

Wish people would switch it up with the music though. James Brown's Living in America, Springsteen's Born in the USA would be nice additions.

Would have more appeal without the press 1 comment. Also, don't know if I would put a smoke in KF's mouth. Otherwise, stellar work.

Wish people would switch it up with the music though. James Brown's Living in America, Springsteen's Born in the USA would be nice additions.

Sally Mason, is that you?

I agree. After all, we live in America, not England. Last time I checked, the nation was founded by immigrants. Furthermore, early on in our nation's history, many new arrivals to our nation were, for all intents and purposes, immediately drafted into our military. Thus, the liberty that we enjoy in this nation was also ensured by the blood of the aforementioned immigrants. Too bad so many "Americans" are so myopic.

Latest posts