My BOWL PREDICTION... Iowa vs Alabama

Take if for what its worth but this is my prediction. I've been thinking about this for awhile now but haven't seen anything posted. Auburn, Arkansas, and LSU are all ahead of Alabama.. The SEC is going to get two teams to the BCS. More than likely going to be Auburn and Arkansas... That leaves LSU to the capital one bowl agaisnt Michigan St.. Next in line is the Outback bowl and Alabama... Alabama has already played Penn State and destroyed them. Do you think the Outback bowl wants another repeat performance.. Or do you think they want two preseason national champion picks to play against each other.. T.V ratings would be off the charts and people would fill that stadium to watch this classic matchup....

Might not deserve it but your telling me the players and fans wouldn't be pumped for the opportunity????? It will happen.

You're forgetting the Cotton Bowl- I doubt Alabama will not drop below the Cotton if they for some reason get passed by the Capital One. Cap One still loves a three loss Tide.

Agreed. They will not have a Penn State-Alabama rematch.

But Michigan vs. Alabama sounds pretty good on paper. Two of the all-time great programs. Huge fan bases. Plus the exciting Denard Robinson, next year's Heisman frontrunner. If Michigan could somehow win this game, Rodriguez would save his job. A great story.

On the other hand, Alabama most likely would beat Michigan by 30 points.

Iowa vs. Alabama would guarantee a close, competitive game, between two similar teams. Of course the game would end with Alabama driving 80 yards down the field for a touchdown in the final minutes of the game to take a 4 point lead. However, this time, Iowa's two minute offense is run to perfection, and Iowa scores a TD with no time left. The Hawkeyes redeem themselves, and everyone feels better going into the offseason.

A boy can dream can't he.

You have forgotten about the Cotton Bowl. There is no way Alabama dops to the Outback Bowl. There is also no way Iowa gets as high as the Outback Bowl. It is probably just as well, with Alabama's Defense there is no way KOK could ever score enough on the Tide to pull off a win.

There is a way that Bama drops to the Outback. If South Carolina wins the SEC championship they are in a BCS game, then Auburn would get 2nd choice, and then LSU and Arkansas will both be ahead of Bama. Could happen. I would love to see an Iowa/Bama matchup. I thought with a W vs Minn there was a good chance it happened. Now, as everyone knows, its all in the hands of the bowl committees.

Latest posts