My BLACKOUT Idea for a Nike Pro Combat Uniform

My version of a Iowa Hawkeyes Pro Combat Uniform. BLACKOUT VERSION!
Picture1.png

Numbers are either soild black or a dark shade of charcoal, with gold trim...like the Iowa BBall jerseys. Pants are a reverse version of the current pants. Sleeve stripes are gold and charcoal instead of the white stripes. Also the Tigerhawk logo on the helmet is slightly larger as well as a thicker stripe.

Could we see a Nike Pro Combat uniform with an actual GOLD color as an alternate? Like a Gold Helmet with a Black Tiger Hawk and Gold Pants with a Black Jersey.......

Heck of a lot sweeter than the original combat uni's... well done.

Wouldn't mind seeing those once a year.

I agree with ddiction...the unis look good, don't get me wrong, but as we found out with last year's basketball road unis, you'll never be able to read the numbers from any distance away.

Maybe the numbers should go "current uniform" and be the only white on your combat uni, along with the Nike logo.

Edit: And I have one question...how cool would a gold facemask look with this concept of uniform?

Fashionable but impractical. Uniform numbers are far too difficult to read.

This is an advantage for Iowa. Every team has assistant coaches whose main job on gamedays is to watch and report the numbers of the personnel packages coming into the games every play. Some teams, Boise St being one example, are very difficult because of their numbers being close on the jerseys.

Latest posts