5. Ohio State
6. Northwestern
7. Illinois
8. Iowa
9. Penn State
10. Purdue
11. Minnesota
12. Indiana

Worth noting: Iowa plays my 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th rated Big Ten Teams...and they play three of them in their first four Big Ten games...Iowa also has a bye week before its first Big Ten game at Penn State.

The point being is Iowa has a lot of time to analyze where they will not be strong this year and they will have an extra week to make changes in those areas, or adjust some thinking, prior to the Big Ten season starting.

Given some of the personnel challenges they have to sort out right now, which COULD lead to some philosophical tweaks, I don't think the schedule could possibly set up any better....now, as to whether or not those changes or the time will bear out to the positive, we'll have to see.

Still don't understand the UM love. They got so lucky on Saturday. Robinson was just throwing up prayers. I was actually cheering for ND because UM is so average but their schedule is so easy until late....get ready to see Hoke's fat face everywhere for the next month or so.

NU's either too high or too low. If PersaStrong is 90% of his former self, they will prolly win our division, if he ain't, they will be pretty bad.

Iowa's also too high or too low. If we saw the real d-line on Saturday, they will struggle to win 2 games in conference. If the d-line gets good all of the sudden, they can contend for the crown as well. In other words, JD, your rankings are completely wrong.

50% of the time, KOK is right 100% of the time...

NU's either too high or too low. If PersaStrong is 90% of his former self, they will prolly win our division, if he ain't, they will be pretty bad.

Iowa's also too high or too low. If we saw the real d-line on Saturday, they will struggle to win 2 games in conference. If the d-line gets good all of the sudden, they can contend for the crown as well. In other words, JD, your rankings are completely wrong.

FWIW:

I have watched both of Nebraska's early games and there will have to be marked improvement for them to be ranked ahead of Michigan State...and potentially others on the list. They have shown nothing to date to be ranked so highly on this list. If they do not clean up several things that are plaguing them now, the will have some trouble in the conference games.

Latest posts