My attempt at an iowa hawkeye banner

Couldnt get a good pic where u could see clayborn on the back of his jersey but im pretty sure everyone already knows him.

Oops put it in basketball again.

Good job. #94 needs no introduction as his name and number figures prominently in every broadcast.

Is that an inner shadow or emboss on the text? Either way I'd lose the text effect and add a little black space at the bottom to match the black space at the top. Then she be lookin' pretty good IMO. Could ask stormin for the actual Hawkeye gold PMS. Or search it in the forums because I know I've asked for it before and he had the answer.

Cheers! Have a fun 4th!

Is that an inner shadow or emboss on the text? Either way I'd lose the text effect and add a little black space at the bottom to match the black space at the top. Then she be lookin' pretty good IMO. Could ask stormin for the actual Hawkeye gold PMS. Or search it in the forums because I know I've asked for it before and he had the answer.

Cheers! Have a fun 4th!

Agreed on balancing the black space at the bottom and top, but I like the text effects.

Thanks...I would be more precise but im pretty new to photoshop so i don't know how to do everything, Do you mean the spacing between the letters? or the black spot the letters are in? Also whats the color i should use for yellow?

Last edited:
Different coloring and spacing, kind of looks cool without the borders too.
ft4dg.jpg

Latest posts