My apologies

I agree but I also hate the NE has those stupid shirts that say 2011 Big Ten Champs. That is so stupid. It pisses me off.

So let me get this straight. Missouri was "out there whoring itself" to join the Big 10 as another poster says.

And you say our administrators WERE invited to join the Big 10 . . . and yet we didn't.

(((Forget what I said in my initial post.)))) Some of you guys will fit right in the nubbins.

Too late.

Mizzou was begging to be in the Big Ten, and they talked to way too many people about it. The Big Ten doesn't like that. Nebraska, they kept their mouths shut

I live in Omaha and am a true life long Hawkeye. They live for football and take it seriously, but they are classy fans with a true Midwest personality. They are no better or worse than Hawkeye fans, just more of the same. They love their program and identify with it daily. They lived through Callahan and that was a good humbling experience in itself. With regard to football, they simply feel Iowa has a great coach, past and present, but have not shown the historical results NU has, so Iowa has to prove more consistently to gain total respect. That is reality and Iowa fans will hear it, but they are not mean beasts.

Never talk to a person wearing a black shirt that has the words black shirts on it. You will leave the conversation hating humans more than ever. Arrogant pause after statements involving Nebby football as if you are to be amused. They think they are the only team that has traditions and that everyone is amazed by them. Stockholm syndrome definitely sets when living in the state of Nebraska too long. They don't need restraints to keep them there and they actually become sympathetic to their state college. They could lose every game and still hold the #1 finger in the air.

Never talk to a person wearing a black shirt that has the words black shirts on it. You will leave the conversation hating humans more than ever. Arrogant pause after statements involving Nebby football as if you are to be amused. They think they are the only team that has traditions and that everyone is amazed by them. Stockholm syndrome definitely sets when living in the state of Nebraska too long. They don't need restraints to keep them there and they actually become sympathetic to their state college. They could lose every game and still hold the #1 finger in the air.

I've got a finger for them and another for Miss- oooooooo

Latest posts