MVP of the Orange Bowl?

iahawk20

I am going with the guy that seemed to come up big every single time we needed a catch.

Marvin McNutt goes for 150+ yards and 2 td on Tuesday...the media is focusing on the wrong offense blowing up :)

I hope it's Adam Robinson, cause if he has a good game, then this could be easy. My hunch is Ricky Stanzi and I almost hope Clayborn doesn't have like some NFL eye-opening type Suh game. That might not be good for us in a BCS stand alone type game.

My gut tells me it will be Ricky Stanzi. Our QB's tend to play very well in bowl games. However, I hope it's a Co-MVP of Adam Robinson and Brandon Wegher. That will mean we ate up the clock and kept their offense on the sidelines!

Ryan Donahue as he comes up with some epic clutch punts in a 7-3 defensive slugfest.

Ryan Donahue as he comes up with some epic clutch punts in a 7-3 defensive slugfest.

god, i hope this isnt true. its a message board - feel free to let your mind wander and reach for the stars

I will go with Tricky Ricky. 250 and 3 tds

god, i hope this isnt true. its a message board - feel free to let your mind wander and reach for the stars

I will go with Tricky Ricky. 250 and 3 tds

Robinson and Wegher get injured and Paki O'Meara rushes for 215 yards.

I'll go with Slingin' Dick Stanzi. He'll show the country what our team would have been had he not gone down against Northwestern

Latest posts