Murrays in the NBA Thread...

thedukeofearl

Oct 8, 2023; Vancouver, British Columbia, CAN; Sacramento Kings forward Keegan Murray (13) dunks against Toronto Raptors center Jakob Poeltl (19) in the first half at Rogers Arena. Mandatory Credit: Bob Frid-USA TODAY Sports

Keegan is going to be a problem for the NBA... He'll be the Kings 3rd option this yr most and some nights #1 I bet. Him improving his handle and going to the hoop (just like in those clips) more is going to open up his game immensely.

Kris played 3rd string minutes last night for Portland? Guessing off the box score. Too many guys on Portland trying to make a name for themselves. Kris and Keegan being reserved people, might be tough for Kris to break out.

Keegan is going to be a problem for the NBA... He'll be the Kings 3rd option this yr most and some nights #1 I bet. Him improving his handle and going to the hoop (just like in those clips) more is going to open up his game immensely.

His improvement will allow them to trade Harrison Barnes, IMO.

Kris played 3rd string minutes last night for Portland? Guessing off the box score. Too many guys on Portland trying to make a name for themselves. Kris and Keegan being reserved people, might be tough for Kris to break out.
If Kris doesn't make it, or has to put in g league time, it won't be because of being a reserved person. It will be because he wasn't good enough.

NBA is a professional league run by professional people. They don't make roster decisions based on personality. Jarrod Uthoff was publicly called out by Fran for running from the ball in crunch time and still got his shot. Kris will too. With Damian Lilliard no longer there there are going to be some hungry ballers looking to prove themselves.

His improvement will allow them to trade Harrison Barnes, IMO.
Something they shoulda done this off season I thought... Yeah Barnes is long in the tooth now and if they could get anything of value for him they should. The Kings have put themselves together an offensive juggernaut of a team. They'll be fun to watch again

Didn't see the game, but that is probably what was going on, five hot dogs on the floor competing
for minutes which a lot of the time effects team play

Didn't see the game, but that is probably what was going on, five hot dogs on the floor competing
for minutes which a lot of the time effects team play
Yeah the situation Kris finds himself in isn't even close to what Keegans is. I bet Kris struggles initially this yr and that sucks. Wish he coulda found himself a better spot.

1698109256795.jpeg

Victor Wembamyama will be playing against Keegan this season

Wiggins is 6-7 and Chris Paul looks like one of the Munchkins

View attachment 10401

Victor Wembamyama will be playing against Keegan this season

Wiggins is 6-7 and Chris Paul looks like one of the Munchkins
There's a larger gap between those two dudes and say a senior in HS and a 6th grader. NBA dudes are not used to guys that long that can jump out like that at the 3pt line. That won't be the last time he does that not by a long shot. Wiggins didn't think in a million yrs when he started his shooting motion that was getting blocked.

There's a larger gap between those two dudes and say a senior in HS and a 6th grader. NBA dudes are not used to guys that long that can jump out like that at the 3pt line. That won't be the last time he does that not by a long shot. Wiggins didn't think in a million yrs when he started his shooting motion that was getting blocked.

Yeah, Wiggins launched that shot from outer space

And VictorW deflected it

He might become the next Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

1698284289335.jpeg

Last edited:
Kris DNP last night. Coaches decision....
I get the feeling he'll have a lot of those. Like Garza too. They'll bounce back and forth to the Gleague I bet. Kris will have to look good when he gets his shot at the G league because he didn't do all that great in summer league. Being a late 1st round pick gets him some guaranteed $ but NBA teams move off guys all the time...

Garza being with MN is weird. He chose to resign there even thought they already have 3 other pretty good big guys. He pretty much needs 2 guys to get hurt before he sees the floor much. With 31 other teams out there him choosing them just seemed odd as a fit.

Garza is too good for the G League he just dominates that yet he can't get time in the NBA and I feel it's due to the team he's on more then it is on his ability. He can play. He may not be a Jokic but he's not a scrub either. Wish we could see him play more.

Latest posts