MSU making Nebby look bad

Stealthawk

Nubby can do nothing offensively and Sparty moving the ball at will. If not for a couple of Sparty miscues it would be a laugher already.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Sparty win this one by 28 points

MSU is best team in the BIG and at home this is no surprise. What hasn't change is this Iowa has to improve in order for us to have any chance to win our Division.

MSU is best team in the BIG and at home this is no surprise. What hasn't change is this Iowa has to improve in order for us to have any chance to win our Division.
Agree and I'm glad we don't play Sparty during regular season, I can't imagine our current O against them right now.

If they turn the ball over 3 times against tOSU they probably aren't winning that game.

In my wildest dreams Mila Kunas walks out of my kitchen in a schoolgirl outfit to give me the delicious sandwich that she just made me. Then she said, "Don't dream about this Iowa team winning the division, that's just too far fetched." :D

Great performance by MSU's D. Nebraska probably has the best O in the West and 3rd or 4th best in the conference and have only managed 3 points in 3 quarters even with their D & SP providing a short field a few times.

The biggest question for me is will MSU's 7 B1G opponents outside of Ohio St collectively score more points against MSU's D than Oregon did by themselves.

I watched Wisconsin and Nebraska play today, both beatable if we continue to improve each game we can beat them both.

Latest posts