MSU @ Iowa 07 - on BTN right now

dhow

Pretty fun 2nd half to watch. One of our few OT games in recent years. Pretty decent game considering the lousy season and not so good teams

Watching this game is reminding how lucky we are to have a QB like Ricky. He brings so much more to the table than JC. I love it!! Go Hawks!!

However, this is a great game to watch, and even better knowing the outcome :)

Watching this game is reminding how lucky we are to have a QB like Ricky. He brings so much more to the table than JC. I love it!! Go Hawks!!

However, this is a great game to watch, and even better knowing the outcome :)

In a sense, this is the game where the program really turned the corner again. We were 1-4 in the conference and 3-5 overall. We rallied to 4-4 and 6-5 before the bizarre game vs WMU. We have been on a tear since that game. 3-1 to finish that year. 9-4 last year. 7-0 to start this year. 19-5 since that game.

I sure don't remember them converting on 3rd and 16 on that play to Thomas. Wow

I left this game at halftime, shame on me! I was just about to my car and I heard the roar of the stadium as Albert Young scored his first TD of the 2nd half, I was thinking " Uh Oh " ( but in other words ) big mistake!

After watching the first half of that game, it's amazing that Iowa won. When you consider that Jake finished something like 6-30 on the day - and that one of those was a TD pass to Chaney in OT - it's even more amazing.