msu at home nu and Iu on the road ?

i believe this years hawkeyes have the tools,heart and desire to get it done no matter where it is played...the offense is ready to unload on someone very soon..you could see it in the wisconsin game..they are beginning to gell....i cant wait for ohio state....go hawks

i believe this years hawkeyes have the tools,heart and desire to get it done no matter where it is played...the offense is ready to unload on someone very soon..you could see it in the wisconsin game..they are beginning to gell....i cant wait for ohio state....go hawks
I honestly don't think it mattters this year. The team has proven to be pretty relillient. I thought Penn States atmosphere might bother the hawks but it didn't seem to.

We are going to see a different kind of monster here in the next few weeks. The offense seems to be clicking and we are getting to the part of the season where Iowa plays its best football.

I was just planning on replying the same thing. At this point, we've proven we can do both. Just need to keep on keepin on!

Latest posts