MSU +1 @ Iowa

A little concerned with what the atmosphere will be. Major snowstorm going on now, lots of Hawk fans California bound, students on break. Without a raucous crowd to rouse the local team, it will be a difficult task.

Of course, I'm cheering on Iowa. But if I were a betting man.........ah hell with it. I'm still betting on IOWA!!!!:eek:

I would bet on Iowa. I think Iowa will win by about 7. If someone tells me the final score is 74-73 and I don't know which team won. I have to go with Michigan State. In a 1 point game I think it is more likely Michigan State wins.

A little concerned with what the atmosphere will be. Major snowstorm going on now, lots of Hawk fans California bound, students on break. Without a raucous crowd to rouse the local team, it will be a difficult task.

Of course, I'm cheering on Iowa. But if I were a betting man.........ah hell with it. I'm still betting on IOWA!!!!:eek:
If there's baer in the woods, MSU runs with their tail bit off. Go Iowa!

I would bet on Iowa. I think Iowa will win by about 7. If someone tells me the final score is 74-73 and I don't know which team won. I have to go with Michigan State. In a 1 point game I think it is more likely Michigan State wins.

Given Fran's record in close games, I would go with MSU in a 74-73 game too.

Morehouse (or someone) tweeted earlier that there the only tickets still available were the $15 standing-room-only, so that's a good sign. Hopefully they got some students to go w/ the free tickets.

I don't know about everybody else but I will be there with my kids and we will do our part to support our beloved Hawks tomorrow night!! Go Hawks!!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

There will be folks selling outside the southeast entrance. Not pimping for them but they're legit and good guys.

It should be a great atmosphere. Students are free (which they should be all the time and tonight should offset it being break), it's a Be Bold Wear Gold, it's reunion night for summer campers and the first 1,000 kids get free trading cards.