Motorhome for rent

kjrisherky

My buddy and I are starting a small RV Rental business based out of Des Moines. We have 2 Class C motorhomes for rent. Perfect for tailgating or travelling to an away game.

These are clean late model Winnebago motorhomes. I'll have one of them at the Pitt Game this weekend in the GH RV lot.

If you'd like to learn more email me at info@roadtriprvadventures.com

Go Hawks!!!

This doesn't strike me as a small business. This strikes me as two guys trying to pay for their personal motorhomes by renting them out during football weekends.

My buddy and I are starting a small RV Rental business based out of Des Moines. We have 2 Class C motorhomes for rent. Perfect for tailgating or travelling to an away game.

These are clean late model Winnebago motorhomes. I'll have one of them at the Pitt Game this weekend in the GH RV lot.

If you'd like to learn more email me at info@roadtriprvadventures.com

Go Hawks!!!

I have several questions:

1) What type of restroom facilities do the motorhomes have?

2) Do you require any sort of deposit?

3) Do you take cash or would someone be required to put down a credit card?

4) Have you ever sued anyone?

I went to their website and concur with Duff.

Side Note- I'm starting a small engine rental company. You can rent a 20 year old Snapper Mower, a 7 year old Toro Mower, an 18 Year Old JD Snow Blower, Craftsman Edger or Trimmer, Honda Power Washer. Or for leisure a Honda Trail 70. If you're interested email me at info@usemyoldequipment.com.

I have several questions:

1) What type of restroom facilities do the motorhomes have?

2) Do you require any sort of deposit?

3) Do you take cash or would someone be required to put down a credit card?

4) Have you ever sued anyone?
1) they both have full bathrooms with stool, sink and shower. Tanks must be empty upon return

2) yes, a $500 deposit

3) we are not set up to take credit cards yet, so cash or verified check

4) No

I went to their website and concur with Duff.

Side Note- I'm starting a small engine rental company. You can rent a 20 year old Snapper Mower, a 7 year old Toro Mower, an 18 Year Old JD Snow Blower, Craftsman Edger or Trimmer, Honda Power Washer. Or for leisure a Honda Trail 70. If you're interested email me at info@usemyoldequipment.com.
Our website is still being built. Think whatever you want, the fact of the matter is that these units are available for rental.