Most exciting play in football

BergHawk7

What do you think is the most exciting play in football. For example: kickoff return for a td on the opening kick, punt return for a td, winning field goal, winning td pass, winning td run, huge sack on 3rd/4th down, onside kick recovery? anythin else you can think of, what do u love to see the most?

Always loved punt returns, usually they don't amount to much, but every once in a while there is a guy who just can take it to the house. Like Dwight or Hester. I remember that punt return for a TD Brodell had against ISU in 2008, Kinnick erupted.

What do you think is the most exciting play in football. For example: kickoff return for a td on the opening kick, punt return for a td, winning field goal, winning td pass, winning td run, huge sack on 3rd/4th down, onside kick recovery? anythin else you can think of, what do u love to see the most?

All of the above.

I really can't pick between any of them. Kickoff return for a game winning TD would be pretty awesome.

Top 3 = Thinking Clairborne scoop for a td against Penn State - CJ JOnes Orange Bowl return, & Field goal against penn state for win

Punt block return for a touchdown. Also kickoff return for a touchdown, or a punt return where the return man gets lit up!

I like knowing what play is about to be run, seeing it run, and seeing it work to utter perfection. I remember when #1 OSU played #2 Michigan in '06. In the second quarter, OSU had a 9 yard play on 1st and 10. I turned to my buddy and said something to the effect of "They're about to run a play action fake and throw it deep to Ginn. This is the perfect spot for it." They did; it worked; touchdown.

Top 3 = Thinking Clairborne scoop for a td against Penn State - CJ JOnes Orange Bowl return, & Field goal against penn state for win

This might have been the most excited I've ever been watching football. I almost broke my neck jumping up and down on wet bleachers at Beaver Stadium.

1 second left in the game
ball on the opponents 1 yard line
down by 5 points

What do you do?!?!?!
speed.jpg

Latest posts