Morris

rjhindm

The kid was amazing. Infact the defense outside of the ISU first drive was great. Lots of Morris haters on here...he was great.

He is getting better, game by game. I think he's going to be playing Sundays at this rate. The defense as a whole is getting better. Alvis, Donnatel looked good. They contained a excellent running QB and stalled them for three quarters.

One of the finest performances I have ever seen from a LB, period. Too bad the WRs and TEs didn't want to participate.:confused:

I'm upset how horrible the offense looks...but I am very happy with the defense. If...a BIG if the offense gets it together we could be solid. This was kind of a must win tho.

He is getting better, game by game. I think he's going to be playing Sundays at this rate. The defense as a whole is getting better. Alvis, Donnatel looked good. They contained a excellent running QB and stalled them for three quarters.

Donatell got beat all day. I recall 2 specific times where he was 5 yds behind Horn. Luckily Jantz is as inaccurate as JVB. Also, anyone other than Donatell would've housed that return.

He had a great 2nd half. His first half was horrible. Check the game film if you must. And please, he has zero chance of playing in the NFL. Zero!

Morris came to play in the 2nd half. He had a good game and so did the entire D. The offense is insanely horrible and its a shame with a senior QB.

Yes, awesome. Two interceptions, including the key one at the end. But I don't know how he'll stay motivated to play well when the offense goes three and out following a big play by the defense.

He might play on Sundays, provided he can find a semi-pro team that plays on the Sabbath. Huge pick, lots of bad plays in the first half.

Morris had an up and down day....but in the end he made some great, game saving plays.

My hat's off to him.

Always been a Morris fan. Atleast Hodge and Greenway had a good D-line to eat up blockers so they could move around freely, but not taking anything away from those Iowa great linebackers though.

yep...made it to my first bar after the game. And some ****** at the bar is literally ripping Morris a new A hole. saying he cost us the game. Jesus.. I'm glad I watched at home...

D is a huge surprise.. really, you have to tip your hat. Truly proud.

Offense.. skill positions.. look atrocious.

I thought Morris made a few mistakes, but he really stepped up today. He played very good. On his INT, I was thinking "why are you returning this (I couldn't see lanes from where I was)." Wow, he certainly made the right decision. Too bad the defense was let down today.

He had a great 2nd half. His first half was horrible. Check the game film if you must. And please, he has zero chance of playing in the NFL. Zero!

I have rewatched the 1st half. Please explain how he was "horrible" in the first half. He was the best player on the field for Iowa today. He got off blocks, got to the ball, made plays in the open field, and made big plays. He didn't have a great game against NIU, however, today James looked like he did this freshman year when he was healthy. He had two plays where I thought he wasn't at his best, one when he missed a tackle on third down, and one when he was beat in coverage. Other than that, you're mistaken.

I have rewatched the 1st half. Please explain how he was "horrible" in the first half. He was the best player on the field for Iowa today. He got off blocks, got to the ball, made plays in the open field, and made big plays. He didn't have a great game against NIU, however, today James looked like he did this freshman year when he was healthy. He had two plays where I thought he wasn't at his best, one when he missed a tackle on third down, and one when he was beat in coverage. Other than that, you're mistaken.

My god, you watched it and I still have to explain it? Watch it again. He was out of position several times. He had several missed tackles. He had trouble getting off of blocks. He simply didn't play like he's capable of.

To his credit, he came out in the 2nd half and played his butt off.

Latest posts