More with less

Texas and Wisconsin would have been my two guesses for those lists... I'm not surprised Iowa is on that list but at #1 in the last 5 is to me. That 12-1 yr mixed in really helped us in that regard.

But yeah Texas, TN, ND they've often gotten the least out of top 10-20 recruiting classes. UCLA as well. But that's why you see the coaching changes they've had recently too.

It's so hard to comprehend how TX can screw up the advantages that they have. They don't have to recruit much further than 200 miles from campus to put together a top 20 program year in and year out and they've struggled so much lately. They should accidently be having top 5 finishing seasons regardless of the recent competition for players that A&M TCU and some others to an extent have had. It's not the lack of talent they've been able to compile I think most would agree on that...

Sounds like somebody needs to work harder on the recruiting trail.
think-positive.jpg

Texas and Wisconsin would have been my two guesses for those lists... I'm not surprised Iowa is on that list but at #1 in the last 5 is to me. That 12-1 yr mixed in really helped us in that regard.

But yeah Texas, TN, ND they've often gotten the least out of top 10-20 recruiting classes. UCLA as well. But that's why you see the coaching changes they've had recently too.

It's so hard to comprehend how TX can screw up the advantages that they have. They don't have to recruit much further than 200 miles from campus to put together a top 20 program year in and year out and they've struggled so much lately. They should accidently be having top 5 finishing seasons regardless of the recent competition for players that A&M TCU and some others to an extent have had. It's not the lack of talent they've been able to compile I think most would agree on that...
For the record it was 12-2, but I wish I could forget that second loss too.

Latest posts