More Spartan trouble

MisterLucky

I see that Coach Izzo dismissed Korey Lucious from the team today. Something definitely off in Spartanland lately.

So being he was dismissed and is only a junior, if he transferred would he still have a year of eligibility?

Just asking cuz if he does I think I know ISUs next target.

I see that Coach Izzo dismissed Korey Lucious from the team today. Something definitely off in Spartanland lately.

Agreed. Just like the Hawks this year. Even though they've played some tough teams, they have WAY too much talent and experience to be 12-7 at this point.

Agreed. Just like the Hawks this year. Even though they've played some tough teams, they have WAY too much talent and experience to be 12-7 at this point.
Just like the Hawks? How did you arrive at that? Iowa is in a rebuilding mode and is playing very good ball with a lack of post talent. Sparty has some internal problems. I just don't get your comment.

I think he is meaning the Iowafootball team. High expectations coming into the year and not a great record at this point. :cool:

It sounds now as though perhaps Izzo has left the door open for Lucious to rejoin the team next year. Someone had better tell Hoiberg to cancel his flight to East Lansing.

I think he is meaning the Iowafootball team. High expectations coming into the year and not a great record at this point. :cool:
Guess it would be a good idea to mention that. I don't disagree with the football team but I totally disagree with the BB team.

Latest posts