More proof SEC fans are ********

It is hilarious that some Iowa fans are so butthurt and insecure about the SEC being better at football, that they post this and complain on behalf of the people of Raleigh, despite the fact this has nothing to do with anything even remotely Iowa football related.

Even better, considering last week, someone posted a clearly fake article about residents of Chicago complaining that Iowans were provincial drunks who came to town and annoyed everyone, and people around here, too oblivious to recognize it as satire, were holding it up as a badge of honor.

My ex is from Florida and boiled peanuts were on the side of road from he familys house to the swamp and they tasted delicious. I'm far from butthurt just saying wanted boiled peanuts almighty one. SEC is better at football atm so what.

That is all.

It is hilarious that some Iowa fans are so butthurt and insecure about the SEC being better at football, that they post this and complain on behalf of the people of Raleigh, despite the fact this has nothing to do with anything even remotely Iowa football related.

Even better, considering last week, someone posted a clearly fake article about residents of Chicago complaining that Iowans were provincial drunks who came to town and annoyed everyone, and people around here, too oblivious to recognize it as satire, were holding it up as a badge of honor.

It's kind of like ISU fans hating all of the tavern hoks. Not the same, but the same.

It is hilarious that some Iowa fans are so butthurt and insecure about the SEC being better at football, that they post this and complain on behalf of the people of Raleigh, despite the fact this has nothing to do with anything even remotely Iowa football related.Even better, considering last week, someone posted a clearly fake article about residents of Chicago complaining that Iowans were provincial drunks who came to town and annoyed everyone, and people around here, too oblivious to recognize it as satire, were holding it up as a badge of honor.
My ex is from Florida and boiled peanuts were on the side of road from he familys house to the swamp and they tasted delicious. I'm far from butthurt just saying wanted boiled peanuts almighty one. SEC is better at football atm so what.That is all.

How about boiled crawfish or shrimp? One the SEC fans can do, is cook. I love eating in the south.

Latest posts