MORE OF THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!

DogIndy

TO BAD.
GOT TO GIVE A GUY A CHANCE BUT HARD TO BELIEVE BARTA THINKS THIS COACH WILL FILL THE SEATS.
THES COACHES ONLY HOPE THEY GET ONE NICE CONTRACT,LIKE LICK, AND ITS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY.
THEY WANT AND BELIEVE THEY CAN WIN BUT IF THEY DON'T THEY STILL GET PAID.
WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF THESE COACHES COULD BE PAID ON THIER PERFORMANCE. WINS AND LOSSES ,GPA AND GRADUATIONS.
WON'T HAPPEN. LICK FAILED AND GOT BIG$$$$.
THOUGHTS?

You have heard the passion, conviction, knowledge, and confidence with which FM speaks and you seriously believe he is nothing more than a scam artist conning the U of I out of money and you want my thoughts?

capslock.jpg

TO BAD.
GOT TO GIVE A GUY A CHANCE BUT HARD TO BELIEVE BARTA THINKS THIS COACH WILL FILL THE SEATS.
THES COACHES ONLY HOPE THEY GET ONE NICE CONTRACT,LIKE LICK, AND ITS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY.
WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF THESE COACHES COULD BE PAID ON THIER PERFORMANCE. WINS AND LOSSES ,GPA AND GRADUATIONS.
THOUGHTS?

I think you need to find the caps lock key and depress it. I think you need to post this in the basketball forum. I think you should stop posting here and spend your spare time trying to figure out hoosier daddy.

I think you need to find the caps lock key and depress it. I think you need to post this in the basketball forum. I think you should stop posting here and spend your spare time trying to figure out hoosier daddy.

On second thought you don't need to post this anywhere.

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THE SAME THING THEN I STARTED
THINKING ABOUT SOME OTHER STUFF AND COMPLETELY
FORGOT THAT I WAS THINKING OF THE THING I THOUGHT OF BEFORE

TO BAD.
THOUGHTS?

My first thought is that somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.